Fireplaces decorated for christmas : Home decor bathroom : Log cabin decorations
Fireplaces Decorated For Christmas
- A structure surrounding such a place
- (fireplace) an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built; "the fireplace was so large you could walk inside it"; "he laid a fire in the hearth and lit it"; "the hearth was black with the charcoal of many fires"
- (FIREPLACE) combination of decorative wood, plaster or marble elements surrounding a firebox
- A place for a domestic fire, esp. a grate or hearth at the base of a chimney
- A fireplace is an architectural structure to contain a fire for heating and, especially historically, for cooking. A fire is contained in a firebox or firepit; a chimney or other flue directs gas and particulate exhaust to escape.
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
Decorating for Christmas
Bringing a little joy and beauty to a dear GOOD friend Dr. Obolensky and his beautiful Observatory....putting in a pretty Christmas tree, a warm crackling fireplace and a Christmas stocking filled to the brim with candy and coal! ......
He's SO going to HATE it!
Special thanks to Miss Canolli Capalini for her donations to the pretty prank.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
I can't remember the last time we decorated for Christmas. It was probably 2005 or 2006. I love how festive the house feels right now :)
modern home decorations
decorating ideas for bookshelves
room decoration ideas
lemon home decor
decorative window headers
romantic decorating style
outdoor nutcracker decorations
bar mitzvah decor