Fireplace Decorate : Dinosaurs Decor.
- A structure surrounding such a place
- A place for a domestic fire, esp. a grate or hearth at the base of a chimney
- A fireplace is an architectural structure to contain a fire for heating and, especially historically, for cooking. A fire is contained in a firebox or firepit; a chimney or other flue directs gas and particulate exhaust to escape.
- an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built; "the fireplace was so large you could walk inside it"; "he laid a fire in the hearth and lit it"; "the hearth was black with the charcoal of many fires"
- (Fireplaces) A fireplace can offer warmth, ambience, and an inviting focal point in a home. Fire provides the perfect atmosphere for social interaction, and watching the dancing flames is a mesmerizing experience.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
Clearing Out The Fireplace
While the surround was one of the first things that we took out of the living room, it's taken me three years to finally get the paving slabs up that made part of the base of the fireplace.
We knocked out the fire surround and now we have to decide what to do with this!
Wondering whether we'll be able to knock out the breeze blocks...
dorm room christmas decorations
compiz window decorator
fancy table decorations
table decorations for prom
western decor stores
metal stars decor
special events decor
cowboy birthday party decorations