SKULLS DECORATIONS. DIY EASTER DECORATIONS.
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (skull) the bony skeleton of the head of vertebrates
- A framework of bone or cartilage enclosing the brain of a vertebrate; the skeleton of a person's or animal's head
- A person's head or brain
- The Skulls were a Los Angeles punk band formed in 1977, and later reformed in 2000. Their final show was in Corona, California in March 2006. The Skulls had several line-ups with only one consistent member, vocalist Steven William "Billy Bones" Fortuna.
- A mobile virus is an electronic virus that targets mobile phones or wireless-enabled PDAs.
The most unusual ‘tourist attraction’ of this trip is the ossuary at Sedlec, as suburb of Kutna Hora. The ossuary is estimated to contain the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people, many of whom have had their bones artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel.
This church became a place of pilgrimage and to die as in 1278 an abbot had returned from the holy land with earth he then sprinkled over the graveyard. During the Black Death in the mid 14th century, and after the Hussite Wars in the early 15th century, many thousands were buried there and the cemetery had to be greatly enlarged.
Over time old graves were opened and the bones collected to make room for more burials. In 1870, Frantisek Rint, a woodcarver, was employed by the Schwarzenberg family to put the bone heaps into order.
The bones have been cleaned, bleached and painted before being ‘arranged’.
The place is surreal.
2011 Czech 00503
Beaded Skull - a Halloween decoration
I created this skull decoration using annealed copper wire and glass beads. In this simple yet spooky design, a red bead forms its eye, while three frosted white beads make its teeth. It measures 11cm (just over 4") wide by just under 8cm (3") high.
This skull hangs from a loop of plastic thread, allowing it to be hung by a window to catch the sunlight, or in any corner of your home to add a little spooky, handmade Halloween style.
Thank you for taking the time to view this Halloween ornament.
food table decoration
tuscany decorating pictures
birthday party decorating ideas
decorative security bars
christmas tree decorating ideas pictures
interior decorating country style
high end nursery decor
heavy metal decor