Peacock Feather Decoration - Decorating Nautical Theme - Christmas Decorations For Outdoor.
Peacock Feather Decoration
- The term peafowl can refer to the two species of bird in the genus Pavo of the pheasant family, Phasianidae. The African Congo Peafowl is placed in its own genus Afropavo and is not dealt with here. Peafowl are best known for the male's extravagant tail, which it displays as part of courtship.
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- something used to beautify
- A thing that serves as an ornament
2009 San Francisco Garden Show
San Mateo Event Center
Went to a garden show for my first time with my boyfriend and his mom. It was really neat to see all the different set-ups for backyards. I've been to flower shows before, but it was cool to see the new innovative ideas from all around.
Also, this was my first time shooting with my D80! It looks like I need more practice... It was also a bit dark inside the Event Center.
Art's mom was in search of more peacock feathers to add to her collection. The first vendor we saw had very few left and the ones left were all scrawny. Plus there was this little kid who kept waving one around and bonking me and others on the head. Good thing we stopped by another vendor and saw they had a whole bucket full of them! So she got seven feathers.
just some decorations the hostess had in her foyer, unrelated to the shower. :)
home decoration wholesale
contemporary wedding decorations
traditional mexican decorations
cafe theme kitchen decor
painting wall decor
home decor chair
decorating area rugs
how to decorate a hotel room
orange living room decor