Ocean theme decorations. Wedding decoration gallery. Spring outdoor decor.
Ocean Theme Decorations
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The sea
- A very large expanse or quantity
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- A very large expanse of sea, in particular, each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically
- An ocean (from Greek , "okeanos" Oceanus ) is a major body of saline water, and a principal component of the hydrosphere. Approximately 71% of the Earth's surface (~3.
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
0% cake, 100% ice cream
For the best 100% ice cream cakes, look no further than Simmo's Ice Creamery.
Simmo's is popular in the south west, with branch outlets in Dunborough and Margaret River. You can try it in Perth too at their Fremantle outlet.
Their ice cream cakes are delicious creamy experiences. Consisting of three layers of different flavours, the cakes are 100% ice cream, not counting the toppings. They even pipe vanilla ice cream for decoration!
We had these a few months ago in summer, after a staff barbeque for my hubby's colleagues, and after a cool dip in the Indian Ocean. Being in Dunsborough, we couldn't resist getting these yummies... not just two, but THREE!!
Personally I liked the one with the chocolate decorations on top: it had vanilla, chocolate and honeycomb flavours! The fruity, more colourful one turned out to be a sorbet cake: apple, lime and grape (i think)...
UPDATE: this is just perfect for this week's Friday Food Fiesta theme: SUGAR! =)
Ocean Theme Cupcakes
Mini cupcakes for an ocean theme 21st:
Chocolate buttercake with vanilla buttercream and fondant decorations
Caramel buttercake with vanilla buttercream, crushed cookie sand and white chocolate shells
a mirror decor
decorative wall wine rack
decorative window headers
vinyl lettering home decor
round metal wall decor
decorating a laundry room
christmas table decor ideas
french decoration ideas