Make Your Own Table Decorations - Decorate Tuscany Style
Make Your Own Table Decorations
- (table decoration) Any of many diverse articles placed on a dining table principally as ornament though some may have a secondary function
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
Fall fence. Candle holder. Candy holder.
This is a large plastic canvas candle holder, it does have a bottom and it does hold the large 22oz. Yankee candle (or any other brand you like). It would hold candy and other things but you would have to add a glass jar or something to prevent your items from falling out of the holes in the fence. It is made of my own designs.
This is a fence that I cut out of plastic canvas and the stitched with brown yarn and then added a corn shock and pumpkins the pumpkins are all the way around the holder to give you a 360 degree candle holder.
***This does NOT come with a candle***
This would make a great gift or a wonderful addition to your Fall/Halloween collections! Or to your Thanksgiving Table!!
Mad Scientist Cookie Platter
Here is the finished cookie platter for the mad scientist party. The "scientist" was quite surprised with the 40 people standing in his kitchen when he returned home and the girlfriend scored lots of brownie points with his friends and family - and him as well!!!
For anyone thinking about a scientist theme party - she had some great ideas: everyone wore safety glasses, beakers and flasks filled with peanuts and candies for the table decoration, rubber glove balloons, make your own molecules using gumdrops and toothpicks and petri dishes filled with red jello with cultures of raisins and gummy worms - disgusting, yet edible - a favorite of the kids!!!!
decorative window film home
modern kids room decor
outdoor blow up christmas decorations
little mermaid party decoration
arabian party decor
office decorating ideas
cottage home decor